Accessing your secure email:
There are two primary ways to access secure email from Sentinel. The first, is directly through the secure email link provided within any secure email that is received. The second, allows returning users to access their entire secure mailbox by logging into their account.
- Accessing through the email message.
- Upon receipt of a secure email from Sentinel, users will be presented with a link to the secure message.
- Click the link to proceed to the secure mail system.
- New users with be prompted to complete a one-time registration process. Any returning users with an account will be directed to log in to view their mail.
- Returning users logging in.
- Returning users, who have already established an account, may log into their secure email mailbox by visiting https://sentimail.sentinelgroup.com/.
Registering for your secure email account:
- New users will be prompted to complete a one-time registration process when their first secure message is received.
Note: Registration cannot take place until a secure message is received.
Forgot your password or resetting login credentials:
Returning users that receive a secure message will be prompted to log in to view the message. If a user cannot remember their password, the user may select Forgot password to complete a password reset. The user will be required to correctly answer the security questions established during their registration.